Friday, June 8, 2007

Introduction.

I am an avid reader with nowhere to put my thoughts concerning what I read. I noticed they added a "Movies" application to Facebook, so that everyone can tell everyone their thoughts on movies. This application achieves nothing new or exciting for me. It's the BOOKS I have few people to talk to about. Everyone's going to the damn movies! I love movies, too, but they are already being talked about so much that I don't want to add to the mess.

I will post about books I'm reading as I read them, which means these will not be comprehensive reviews. No spoiler warnings will be provided, although I will most likely choose to write about the books abstractly, so don't worry.

The first few posts will cover the books I have read since graduating from UC Berkeley in May, and eventually I'll catch up to what I'm currently reading.

Feel free to provide recommendations, opinions, disagreements, etc.

No comments: